If you have been following our blog postings recently, you may have noted our announcement earlier this year regarding the new EPSON F500 24-inch dye sub printer. Since the unit had not been announced in the North American market, we had some of our information wrong.
The SureColor F570 has started shipping and it is a wonderful dye sub printer. With a list price of $2,695, this unit is certainly a better offering than the other 24-inch dye sub printer from Sawgrass. Here are the reasons why:
- The F570 has the latest generation of microTFP printheads
- The F570 prints at the fastest speed of any 24-inch dye sub printers
- The F570 dye sub inks are OEKO-Tex compliant
- The F570 dye sub ink prices are $25 per 140 ml bottle
Quick EPSON F570 Printer Specs:
- New microTFP Printhead
- Rolls up to 24-inches in width and cut-sheet up to 24.4-inches
- Eight 140 Ml Bottles of CMYK dye sub ink and three rolls of media included
- Windows / Mac drivers
- Printer stand and take-up reel optional
- Wasatch Consumer edition will have driver for this unit
In our previous blog posting we had mentioned that we might have dye sub ink for this unit, but at this time we are not offering alternative dye sub inks and will only offer EPSON dye sub inks for this unit.
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.inkjetbiz.com