Ten Top Reasons the GO Dye Sublimation Printer Systems are the Best Choice!
1. The GO DS (Dye Sub) sublimation printer are turnkey solutions that include the ET-2720, ET-15000 or T3170x dye sublimation printers, dye sublimation transfer ink, dye sublimation transfer paper, dye sub to cotton, software, training and support, all from one source.
2. All of the components of our turnkey printing systems are world class, whether it is the printers, the dye sublimation ink, the sublimation dye sub transfer paper, the dye sub to cotton, the software bundle and the training a user receives.
3. Our systems are based on using the ET-2720, the ET-15000, the T3170x dye sub printers for printing sublimation images. With this complete range of sizes, a user can image from sublimating mugs to sublimating large t-shirts.
4. GO SubliMate Ink leads the dye sublimation market with its self-dispersing dye sublimation ink technology and is manufactured in the midst of the Silicon Valley by Prism Inks. We are proud to say, “Made in the USA.”
5. GO Fuze dye sublimation to cotton kits are included with each of the GO sublimation printing systems. This sublimation on cotton solution is patent-pending and the first solution like this to receive OKEO-TEX certification.
6. Dye sublimation transfer paper is a very important component of any sublimation printing system and GO SubliMate Dye Sub Paper is no exception. With a base media offering 95% porosity, this sublimation paper is quick-drying and releases far more ink than other comparable dye sub paper. GO SubliMate is available in transfer sheets and transfer rolls.
7. Users who are just starting their custom t-shirt or sublimation business may not have a background in using graphics software for designing and printing sublimation files. The GO software bundle is one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use dye sublimation software available.
8. GO’s software bundles include cloud-based design software, software processes for Cricut and Silhouette software and ICC profiles.
9. Included with all GO DS systems is sublimation training and support. GO Digital Academy offers special courses including introduction to sublimation and graphics software training – all free of charge with the purchase of a GO DS sublimation printing system.
10. GO offers incredible start-up bundles to professional bundles as part of its Good, Better and Best plans. These bundles include everything you need to start your sublimation business, including sublimation heat presses, calendars, software, and many other tools.
Please contact InkJetBiz for further information regarding the software with our GO SubliMate DS printing systems.
Check Out Our Product Page
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.inkjetbiz.com