The Roland® BN-20 family is the most popular printer/cutter in the world, having sold its 10,000 BN-20 at last year’s Printing United Show. InkJetBiz is pleased to be able to offer this line of products to its customers.
There are currently three members of the BN-20 family, distinguished by the type of ink and colors used. The variations are as follows:
- BN-20 – Five Colors (CMYK, White or Metallic Eco-solvent Ink)
- BN-20A – Four Colors (CMYK Eco-solvent Ink)
- BN-20D – Five Colors (CMYK, White Aqueous Pigment Ink)
Roland® BN-20 Specifications
The BN-20 family has virtually the equivalent base specifications, which are as follows:
- Printing Method/Cutting Method – Piezoelectric inkjet / Grit Roller Feed
- Acceptable media – Width 5.9 to 20.3 in. (150 to 515 mm)
- Thickness Printing – Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm) with Liner
- Cutting – Maximum 16 mil (.4 mm) with Liner
- Roll Weight – Maximum 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Roll Outer Diameter – Maximum 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Core Diameter – 2 in (50.8 mm)or 3 in (76.2 mm) Cores
- Printing/Cutting Width – Maximum 18.9 in (480 mm)
- Printing Resolution – Max 1440 DPI
- RIP Included – Versaworks 6 Windows Only
- Optional RIP – ColorMate Roland BN Edition for Mac or Windows Platforms
The Roland BN-20 is a popular desktop inkjet printer/cutter designed for creating high-quality vinyl graphics and decals. Some of the key features that make it a good option for users include:
Versatility: BN-20s can print and cut a wide range of materials, including vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, sticker paper and more.
High-Quality Printing: BN-20s uses high-resolution print heads for vibrant, long-lasting color output, making it ideal for various graphics applications.
Easy to Use: BN-20s features a user-friendly interface, making it easy for even novice users to operate and get great results.
Cost-Effective: BN-20 is an affordable solution for small businesses and home-based graphics operations. With its compact size and low cost of operation, it’s a cost-effective solution for SOHO businesses who want to enhance their business opportunities.
Durable: The BN-20 is built with high-quality components and features a compact, durable design that can withstand the demands of daily use in a professional environment.
Overall, the Roland BN-20 is a reliable and versatile machine that offers users high-quality printing and graphics capabilities at an affordable price.
The BN-20A and BN-20 are available immediately from InkJetBiz with a list price of $5,295 and $6,795. The BN-20D has a list price of $6,495 and will start shipping in March 2023.
Visit Our Website
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.inkjetbiz.com