New Mutoh RJ-900X and GO Xpress C-1200 Professional 44-inch Bundle
Professional 44-inch Bundle
Are you currently a dye sub user that is seeking to go from desktop to a full professional large format solution? Many dye sub producers who have been using desktop solutions have found the size to be limiting and are asking themselves which size is the most appropriate for the next step.
The number one selling large format size offered by InkJetBiz is the 44-inch size and with our new bundle, we believe this trend will continue.
Our new Mutoh RJ-900X and GO Xpress C-1200 calendar bundle includes everything needed to move to the 44-inch size. The bundle includes the printer, the heat press roll-to-roll calendar, dye sub ink, paper, design software and CADLink Digital Factory Dye Sub edition. This system is really a winner.
Mutoh RJ-900X Dye Sub Printer
There are thousands of satisfied RJ-900X users in the industry. The RJ-900X is a 44-inch dye sub printer that provides high-quality professional output at an exceptional price point.
GO Xpress C-1200 Heat Transfer Calendar
The GO Xpress C-1200 oil-based rotary heat transfer calendar is poised to become the hottest selling 47-inch calendar in the industry. Why is this the case? Well, check out the capabilities of this unit:
- 47-inch Professional Rotary 3-in-1 Calendar System
- 3-in-1 Capability: Roll-to-Roll, Cut Piece and Direct Fixation
- Easy to Install–About 30 Minutes After Being Uncrated
- Accurate Heat Distribution with Self-Contained 7.9” Oil Heated Drum
- Automatic Self Aligning Nomex Belt for Long Term Use
- Substrate Handling System Includes Three Feeding Shafts and Three Take-up Shafts
- Incorporates Timed Warm-up and Auto-Cool Down/Shutoff Capability
- Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 220°C – 428°F
- Designed and Built with Rugged All Steel Construction
- Adjustable Speed and Temperature for Different Transfer Requirements
- No Air Compressor Required
- Integrated Sports Table Provides Ergonomic Loading and Includes a Cut Piece Catch Bin
- Media Centering Un-Wind Mandrels Allows for Easy and Fast Material Loading and Centering
- Power Requirements: Single Phase 220 V (Plug Not Included)
InkJetBiz Software Bundle—Cloud Based
Included with the 44-inch dye sub package is our exclusive IJB Software Bundle. This bundle are three different types of software enhancements which are:
- Cloud-based Design Software with large array of images and templates
- ICC Profiles for Both Macs and PCs
- Software Guides to Using Cricut and Silhouette Design Software with IJB Printers
The IJB Software Bundle includes an online graphical design capability that encompasses image and photo editing tools within a rich, canvas-based workspace. With the first-year annual subscription, there a number of features that include a library of 30,000 customizable design templates plus 500,000 stock photos and images, with the capability to access up to 140 million images, 300 premium fonts and many unique imaging tools. Users are able to upload their own images and custom fonts as required.
Designed to meet multiple deployment applications, the features are optimized for sublimation printing, but also include graphics for social media, blogging, animation, advertising, marketing and events. Users are encouraged to use pre-built templates for for advertising their businesses on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr with the ability to add animations, custom typography, shapes, icons and stickers. The Photo Editor then adds layered editing, intuitive cropping tools, transparency settings, pre-built filters and blur effects. Designs can be stored online within a centralized repository and made available for download across multiple file formats such as JPG, PNG and PDF.
CADLink Digital Factory Dye Sub Edition
Designed for simplicity without limiting functionality with easy to use, professional color management software that includes print production tools not found in most sublimation software solutions. Quickly create patterns and templates, edit images on the fly, and optimize your output with more control than your out of the box drivers. This version of CADLink is specifically for use with the Mutoh RJ-900X.
SubliMate Dye Sub Ink and Paper
IJB SubliMate Dye Sub ink is manufactured by Prism Inks in the Silicon Valley. InkJetBiz and acts as the dealer for Prism Inks and sells the inks under the GO SubliMate Dye Sub Ink brand name. With incredibly deep blacks and an outstanding color gamut from our CMY colored inks, our SubliMate inks are of the highest quality. Added to this mix is our SubliMate Dye Sub paper, a hybrid paper for many different dye sub applications.
Availability and Price
The Mutoh RJ-900X, GO Xpress C-1200 Calendar, CADLink RIP for Sublimation, SubliMate Dye Sub ink and paper are available from stock now and have a list price of $27,446. Please contact our sales team at IJB for your special pricing.
Visit Our Website
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.inkjetbiz.com