InkJetBiz (IJB) now offers the 44-inch dye sub printers from EPSON. Many of our customers who have purchased the SureColor F170 and F570 have requested these units and of course, we are happy to oblige.
EPSON F6470 and F6470H – Four Color Vs. Six Color
The first two large format dye sub units offered by IJB from EPSON are the SureColor F6470 and F6470H. Both EPSON units print up to 44-inches at blazing-fast speeds of up to 820 square feet per hour and are a perfect product for imaging dye sublimation images. Both the F6470 and F6470H share the following:
- PrecisionCore MicroTFP Printhead
- Print speeds Up to 820 Square Feet per Hour
- Astounding Image Quality with EPSON UltraChrome DS Ink
- Epson Edge Print Software with Adobe PDF Print Engine
- Media Take-up for Unattended Printing with Built-in Cutter
The significant difference between SureColor F6470 and SureColor F6470H is the number of ink colors available with each printer. The F6470 is a four-color unit with CMYK colors. The F6470H is a six-color unit that has a wide variety of ink colors available.
EPSON UltraChrome DS Ink the F6470 and F6470H
As outlined above, the F6470 UltraChrome DS ink set is versatile and features High-Density Black ink for rich and bold colors. The F6470H is a six-color printer and has ten different colors available. The standard CMYK offering is enhanced with Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Pink, Orange, Violet, Light Cyan and Light Magenta. All of the EPSON DS inks for the F6470 and F6470H will be available from IJB.
EPSON High-Performance Dye Sub Papers
EPSON has developed dye sub paper to be specifically used with the F6470 and F6470H. The four major dye sub papers are standard multi-purpose, photo, tack adhesive, and production, with an overview of each as follows:
- DS Multi-purpose and DS Universal are great for transferring onto fabrics and rigid products
- DS Photo is optimized for hard substrates to deliver high-resolution print quality with minimal grain
- DS Textile-Adhesive is recommended for piece production of high-end fabric and apparel applications
- DS Production is a lightweight paper ideal for roll-to-roll applications
The most critical factor for users of the EPSON DS paper is that paper settings and color profiles are included for outstanding results out-of-the-box with Epson Edge Print software. InkJetBiz will have all of the above dye sub paper types available.
Now Available from InkJetBiz
InkJetBiz is now shipping the F6470 and F6470H along with the EPSON DS inks and EPSON DS media. Please note, when purchasing the F6470 and F6470H, ink and paper are not included and must be purchased separately.
Visit Our Website
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to email@example.com or go to www.inkjetbiz.com