GO ColorMate SP Professional Screen Print Software
InkJetBiz has announced a brand-new plan that allows users of professional screen print software RIPs to upgrade to the latest version of ColorMate SP RIP produced by Graphics One in Sunnyvale, California. GO ColorMate SP RIP for screen printers offers amazing features that span from ease-of-use for new users to far more advanced features that professional screen printers would expect with professional software for screen printers.
Ten Key Reasons to Upgrade to ColorMate SP
- Complete package and not subscription based. No monthly or annual fees for initial version.
- Most advanced feature set for film positive printing.
- Both Mac and PC native versions available.
- Includes both RIP and color separation capabilities, no need to purchase an added software package.
- Sole RIP developer to offer complete turnkey film positive printing system. These systems are available from InkJetBiz.
- Only RIP company to manufacture its own film positive ink. ScreenMate Ink is available from InkJetBiz.
- Trade-up process is very simple. All a user must do is provide the actual dongle, a copy of the sales receipt or take a screen shot of the competitive RIP serial number to be eligible for the trade-up plan.
- All printer drivers 24-inches and under eligible for trade-up plan.
- Free weekly live online RIP training sessions included.
- All software RIPs are eligible for the GO ColorMate upgrade plan.
InkJetBiz indicated, “We have had many users of older versions of screen print RIP software let us know that they would like to migrate to GO ColorMate but have already invested in other older RIP software. This new Trade-up Plan allows those users of other less capable RIPs to recoup some of their original investment with this plan. It is a win-win for all.”
Please note, this plan ends on August 31, 2022.
Visit Our Website
For more information please feel free to call InkJetBiz at 1-408-394-7595, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.inkjetbiz.com